HALLOWEEN IS HERE!
Its one of our favourite times of the year – the store is fully decked out in cobwebs and filled with ghoulish treats. Make sure you pop by to grab a bag of Halloween bulk – the Sour Pumpkins and the Mellocreme Pumpkins are a customer favourite and they are only here but once a year – time to get stocked up!
KitKat have a great cupcake recipe we LOVE and will be making next week – and who doesn’t love a KitKat!
1 package of white cake mix
1 tub of vanilla icing
1 tube of orange food-colouring gel
12 candy eyes
3 green SCARIES
3 KIT KAT junior bars
1. Prepare the cupcake batter according to the instructions on the package.
2. Add the orange food-colouring gel to the batter until you get the shade you like before you fill the cupcake papers.
3. Bake the cupcakes according to the instructions on the package.
4. Once the cupcakes have cooled, cut the tops off.
5. Tint the vanilla icing with the orange food-colouring gel until you get the shade you want.
6. Put the cupcake bottoms together with the tinted icing.
7. Add a KIT KAT junior finger as the stem.
8. Cut a green SCARIE in half and add one half as the leaf.
9. Use the leftover un-tinted icing to add teeth, and fasten the candy eyes.
There are lots of other way to get creative with Halloween candy – check out these awesome candy kebobs and candy apples – so easy and a great way to jazz up a Halloween party!
And don’t forget to stop by to sample our amazing Halloween popcorn – Pumpkin and Maple! We have samples out every day!
Happy Halloween all!